BUILD YOUR OWN C`A`B`L`E B`O`X READ ME!!!!!...,.,,,,,,../,,.,.,.,.,.,.,,,,,, 1171

uzgvvp at 2h7u2gf.com uzgvvp at 2h7u2gf.com
Mon Feb 14 09:42:44 EST 2000

LEGAL C.A`B`L`E TV D`E-S`C`R`A`M`B`L`E`R

Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View??

*This is the Famous R-O Shack TV Descrambler
You can assemble it from Radio Shack parts for about $12 to $15.

We Send You:
1, E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
2. E-Z To read Original Drawings.
3. Total Parts List.

**** PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE! ****
Something you can't do without.

THE UP-TO-DATE 6 PAGE REPORT:
USING A DESCRAMBLER LEGALLY

Warning: You should not build a TV Descrambler without
reading this report first.

This descrambler works on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod
and satellite systems ( not DSS ).The signal
descrambles right at the box and does
not move back through the line so the
cable company will not detect it

This Box will work everywhere in the USA plus England,
Brazil, Canada and other countries!

We mail out all orders within 24 hours of receiving them.

You get the complete 6 page report and instruction
package including the instruction plans, the easy
to follow diagram, and most important of all the
"Using a Descrambler LEGALLY Report all for just--$10.00

Fill out form below and send it,
along with your $10.00 payment to:

CableFree-TV
12187 S. Orange Blossom Trail #116
Orlando Fl 32837

(Cash, Check or Money Order.)
(Florida residents include 7% Florida State Sales Tax)
(All orders outside the U.S.A. add $5.00)

PRINT YOUR:

We are NOT ASSOCIATED in any way with RADIO SHACK.
This is not a Radio Shack product.
tvdinqrbnlhrouwxujlnjwrxfkbgjbckfswtcgvqlpshrpxgptwohdysoymmqzwbcngqqfeberrrrzpvtixyh