Systematics of Cestrum, Petunia, Nicotiana

Toni Allardyce ccrhorse at netcom.ca
Sun Feb 27 16:38:40 EST 2000

Hi there: I have had great response from the Wageningen University in
Holland. They have a complete listing of dissertations and publications
available for a nominal fee. Try searching the internet for the University
Library or the University of Denmark. Regards to fellow researchers.
news:38AD7394.253867BE at mail.bio.tamu.edu...