poinsetta

sdfgsdfg gdsfgsdf at sadsfasd.com
Fri Jan 7 12:48:41 EST 2000

First thing to remember is that these are actually tropical plants that
thrive in  hot humid weather.  They aren't meant to grow inside for long
periods of time.   I don't imagine there is a place that you can grow it
indoors with out any sort of special light or climate controls. Best of luck

--
Chris Moore                                       Bill Moore & Co., Inc.
                      chris at billmooreco.com
(863) 314-9591                         (419) 715-2393 (fax)
Horticultural Brokers since 1983 serving the wholesale nursery
trade. We specialize in shipping young plant material worldwide.
Visit our website at www.billmooreco.com

news:83b7a8$q27$1 at nntp9.atl.mindspring.net...