Poinsetta Help

sdfgsdfg gdsfgsdf at sadsfasd.com
Fri Jan 7 12:59:37 EST 2000

Vinny,

What area are you in.  I doubt it was sunburn as this is a plant that
thrives out doors in zones 9-10.  Is it indoors or out?

If the roots are healthy then you should be able to save it.

--
Chris Moore                                       Bill Moore & Co., Inc.
                      chris at billmooreco.com
(863) 314-9591                         (419) 715-2393 (fax)
Horticultural Brokers since 1983 serving the wholesale nursery
trade. We specialize in shipping young plant material worldwide.
Visit our website at www.billmooreco.com

Vince Faubert <vfaubert at canada.com> wrote in message
news:848ter0smi at enews2.newsguy.com...
> I have a poinsetta in which was doing great until I moved back in July it
> was a really hot day and the suffered what I conssider to be sunburned.
The