Cyclamen & Somona

Bob Vinton bobv at netcom.ca
Mon Jan 10 19:53:05 EST 2000

Somona - this is supposed to flower all year round. Mine is not flowering at
all, although the plant looks quite healthy. Any suggestions anybody?

Cyclamen - I have two of these. One looks very healthy leaf-wise, but the
flowers are struggling to come up. The other has brown drying out sections
on most of the leaves, but lots of flowers starting out from the centre of
the plant, but again they they don't make it too far. I believe it may be a
problem of too much or too little water. Can anybody help me? (I hope so,
because I bought a new third one today, which of course looks beautiful and
I don't want to lose it!)

Thanks in advance,    Bob