Endangered Plants T-shirts still available at a discounted price!

Timothy B. Levine esmmkt at bloc.pathway.net
Tue Jan 11 11:36:54 EST 2000

   I REALLY hope this doesn't become a ridiculously long thread this
time, but I would just like everyone to know that our nifty "endangered
plants" t-shirts listing every endanger breed of plant still in
existence – as listed by the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service, are still
available for $4.99 a shirt (plus s&h).
   You can get one either by visiting our micro-web site:
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Executive/8220/ or by e-mail me directly
(remove the "bloc" from my e-mail address).  No direct benefits to the
environment stated or implied, just an interesting and fun t-shirt to
own and wear.

Timothy Levine
Marketing
Earth Sun Moon Trading Co.