Cyclamen & Somona

Bob Vinton bobv at netcom.ca
Tue Jan 11 20:12:46 EST 2000

Dennis - thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, I do water from the bottom.
Having looked more closely at my plants, including some other plants such as
African Violets and a Begonia, where I noticed leaves being attacked, you
may be right about mites or some other house plant insect or disease. In
which case, could you please recommend a treatment, - a spray, powder, soil
soak, etc.?

Thanks,   Bob Vinton

news:387a8d64.19076316 at news.paralynx.com...