Cactus

Yuri Generalov yuri at cactus-books.com
Wed Jan 12 08:50:25 EST 2000

Greetings!

If you are interested in desert flora, you are invited to
visit the new web site dedicated to books on cacti and other
succulent plants:

http://www.cactus-books.com   The address is easy to
remember :)

I was trying to make this site as much useful and
informative as possible. And I hope I succeeded. At Yellow
Cactus Bookshop you will find:

- 160 C&S titles... many new books added at least every
week;
- where to buy those books by minimum possible price;
- automatic book price comparison system covering 40
bookstores;
- fast search engine over the bookshop;
- extensive search page - find books in other bookstores;
- $100 for you;
- list of C&S booksellers (if you sell C&S books, you are
invited to be listed);
- download whole bookshop in sfx archive and browse
off-line;
- much more...

Very best wishes,

Yuri Generalov, webmaster.

Yellow Cactus Bookshop: Guaranteed lowest prices and the
most complete catalogue ever compiled!

http://www.cactus-books.com