Help Identify Plant

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Fri Jan 14 10:32:42 EST 2000

Looks like a Solandra (Solanaceae--Nightshade Family.)  You can see
pictures of some with yellow flowers at:
http://www.csdl.tamu.edu/FLORA/cgi/gallery_query?q=solandra

For future reference, it is considered impolite to post binary image
files on many newsgroups--it chokes up some folks' mail readers.  A
better solution would be to make a temporary web page and direct
people to the address.

Monique Reed
Texas A&M