Strelitzia Reginae

wander vanderkolkNOvaSPAM at pscw.uva.nl.invalid
Wed Jan 19 06:34:55 EST 2000

LS

I found out that the seeds and pod of my Bird of Paradise flower are
poisonous for my cats. However, since the pod with seeds are 2 metres
high I wonder how the seeds will come free.

What I found out untill now is that the seeds normally are spread by
birds. But will the pod and seeds fall off the plant when they are ripe?

I hope someone can help me find out if I can avoid the pod & seeds come
into the reach of my cats.

Thanks in advance,

Wander van der Kolk