cactus help

kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca
Sat Jan 22 10:54:12 EST 2000

Seeds are _not_ usually green inside; plant tissues are only green with
exposure to light, and seeing as the inside of a seed is not exposed to
light, it would follow that, no, seeds are not green inside. If anything the
seed should show some white(ish) on the inside. Perhaps you should wait until
spring if you're not having any luck with the seeds. But also have patience;
cacti seeds can take a really long time to germinate.

KB