Pachira Aquatica with problems!

infomaui infomaui at
Mon Jan 24 18:40:18 EST 2000

The pachira will take shade but needs some
indirect sun. Indoors a flourescent light will
be helpful. It really does not need so much
fertilizer. I feed my plants only twice a year.
According to your description your plant is
trying to give up.
Good Luck, Chris
PS  If interested on receiving our Exotic Plants
Catalog via email drop us a note.

Jan Luyendijk <jan.luyendijk at> wrote in article
<86fjkk$539b$1 at>...