Seeking information on Rostricula

Scott Lindstrom scottl at
Tue Jan 25 11:19:56 EST 2000

I'm posting this for my brother, whose net access is temporarily screwy.
Please reply to him.

-->begin inquiry

I am looking for information on the genus Rostricula, a Chinese
member of the Labiatae (Lamiaceae)family. I am specifically
interested in finding a citation on Rostricula dependens (who
and where was this species first published?).
Thanks for any help.
Jon T. Lindstrom
tranell at

-->end inquiry

Scott S. Lindstrom                              | A lawyer can be disbarred;
scottl at                            |  Can a meteorologist be |  disgusted?