tree moving--RANT

Mike the Tree Doctor mlamana at bestweb.net
Tue Jan 25 21:42:15 EST 2000

Monique:

You'll be glad to know that in all the years we've been at this, we've only
lost one (count 'em) tree! We too hate to see trees die, that's why we're in
this line of work. We've saved hundreds (maybe thousands??) of trees from
the chainsaw.

I am very interested in that horror story job, and would be very
appreciative if you'd eMail me more info!

Thanks for the input!

Mike the Tree Doctor
www.treedoctors.com

news:388C6A18.29367A9B at mail.bio.tamu.edu...