Spindle Palm Seed Germination

Steve Hinkson sphinkson at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 27 06:23:15 EST 2000

Tim:
Ya, I know!  Frustratingly slow!  I raise quite a few cycads and palms from
seed, but I handle it by planting the seeds in a pot with other plants that
like the same conditions. (Crotons are my favorite for the tropical palms)
That way, #1 I don't have to stare at an empty pot for a year, and #2, I
don't toss my seeds thinking something musta' died.  Most palms are fairly
reliable about germinating, they just take their sweet time about it!
*grin*
Steve
--
"You can easily judge the character of a person by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him