HELP!! Drooping Areca Palm

Steve Hinkson sphinkson at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 28 01:03:28 EST 2000

Ya, Joel...Home centers carry a very thin, lightweight shrinkable plastic
film for insulating
leaky patio doors.  The sheet is about 12 feet long, and about 8 feet
wide.  Carefully wraped, and taped to the pot, on the top, and down the
side tward the window...then shrunk just a tad to remove the wrinkles (you
shrink it with a hair dryer) The makeshift tent can be quite nice looking
for the recovery period, without spending a lot on it.
Steve

--
"You can easily judge the character of a person by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him