Ericaceous transplants: Mycorrhizae question.

Mike Hagen mhagen at
Sat Jan 29 17:34:56 EST 2000

The only times I've ever been able to transplant or get Madrone to
germinate were when I accidentally caught seed in pots under the parent
tree or moved brand new seedlings. They needed native soil to make it at