Benjamin Loosing leaves

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 1 21:34:14 EST 2000

Oh Bobby,

You're such a prissy little fuss pot.

It's nice to know that you has appointed yourself as an official second
guesser and psychic plant problem solver!

If I said the sky was blue, you would still insist that I was wrong.

(I won't stoop to your level of juvenile vulgarity and say you are full of
crap.)

You must sell a lot of Ficus benjamina out of the back of your truck!

news:8jlgs2$kim at unix2.cc.ksu.edu...