secondary metabolism

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 1 21:39:06 EST 2000

Oh Bobby,

You're such a prissy little fuss pot.

Its good to know you have your old college textbooks handy. Don't you wish
everybody did?

"If there's a God, how does you Research Assistant explain the cockroaches
and Bob Kirk?"

"Bob Kirk" <reikirk at ksu.edu> wrote in message
news:8jld4u$j38 at unix2.cc.ksu.edu...
> "Stephen Jankalski" <CEREOID at prodigy.net> writes:
>
> >In reference to what?
> >Could you be a little less specific and even more vague?
> >When is your paper due?
> >Could it be that which follows the primary metabolism and the primary
> >metabolite?
> >What about the tertiary metabolism and the tertiary metabolite?
>
> >"Mozart Marins" <marins at fcfrp.usp.br> wrote
> >> HI there,
> >>     Please, can someone give me a good definition of what is a
secondary
> >> metabolism ? A secondary metabolite ? How we diferentiate a primary
> >> metabolism form secondary metabolism ?
> >>     Tkanks, Mozart

Dr. Mozart Marins "If there's a God, how do you
Research Assistant explain the cockroaches ?"
Dept. Of Pharmaceutical Sciences
FFCFRP-USP - Sao Paulo - Brazil