propagation

Bracey tiedenospam at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 9 14:20:22 EST 2000

Amazon lists these three as the most popular books on the subject.  You can
look up reviews there.

American Horticultural Society Plant Propagation: The Fully Illustrated
Plant-by-Plant Manual of Practical Techniques by American Horticultural
Society, et al (Hardcover - April 1999)
Our Price: $24.46 /

Plant Propagation: Principles and Practices by Hudson Thomas
Hartmann(Editor), et al (Hardcover )
Our Price: $105.00 /

The Complete Book of Plant Propagation by Charles W. Heuser(Editor), et al
(Hardcover - September 1997)
Our Price: $20.96

Here's a rooting database from ucdavis:

http://telework.ucdavis.edu/root/pchome.htm