Southwest Rookie Needs Help Please!!

Douglas Heinsdorf dheinsdo at crane.apscc.k12.az.us
Sun Jul 9 17:06:19 EST 2000

Hello,
I am in HOT Yuma, Arizona - on the Mexico,Cali,AZ border. Over the last 3
months I inherited quite a few cacti and other succulents as well as planted
Canna, Agapanthus, and lots of other stuff I dont know the names of.

Problem is I think I am overwatering. I have some good direct sunlight on
most of the plants. I use Miracle Gro and varous soils I have assumed to be
correct. But I usually water daily to every other day. I just dont know -
and I want to learn.  I have asked friends and relatives but didnt quite
gain concensus.

Please email me!!! I really would appreciate any advice.

Regards,

Doug Heinsdorf.

PS, I have some of the weirdest looking cacti I have ever seen.