Need advice, would appreciate input

clovervalley at pop.dlth.uswest.net clovervalley at pop.dlth.uswest.net
Mon Jul 10 16:08:52 EST 2000

I, too, am a field ecologist specializing in plants with a husband who is a
carpenter and can barely identify a daisy, (but he's pretty good with trees). I
have valued gifts such as unique field guides, etc...but perhaps more useful may
be a journal, preferably waterproof, that she could use in the field to write
about new plants that she encounters.