Help me SPIDER MITES!!!!!

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 13 12:59:58 EST 2000

Insecticids are useless against spider mites because they are arachnids not insects.

The only thing that was effective against mites was Kelthane. But now that its is no longer being manufactured, there are really no effective pesticides to use to get rid of them. The arachnids have won the war for now. And you wonder why so many have arachnophobia?

The only thing that can be recommended is to frequently hose down the plants with water.
  <KOJAK4O at webtv.net> wrote in message news:8213-39677890-62 at storefull-178.iap.bryant.webtv.net...
  I have an angel trumpet that is fixing to bloom, but the spidermites are going to keep it from happening.  Is it the region I am in?  Can I try some natural way to rid these pesky mites from my angel trumpet.  I am
  in  the south eastern part of Tennessee.  Or what kind of pesticde should I use to desroy these pests.  There are all other kinds of plants around it , but they just seem to attack my angel trumpet.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.