Infos about Clivia ?

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Mon Jul 17 09:36:11 EST 2000

Clivia miniata is still the correct name, as far as I know.  There are
cultivars with flowers ranging from deep orange-red to yellow.  If you
use a web search-engine and search for the words "clivia" and
"nursery", you should turn up a source.

M. Reed, who vividly remembers Sir John Thuron's gardener handing  her
a stalk of Sir John's prize Clivia flowers, only to run into Sir John
shortly thereafter and have to explain how I came by them...