Help required with pest!!

John j__q at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:43:47 EST 2000

Hope I'm using the right group to ask for help....!!

I'm growing a number of plants indoors at the moment - fuschias and a range
of herbs.  However, they all seem to be infested with tiny white grubs of
some sort.  They are anything from about 1 to 3 mm in length, and move with
incredible speed.  Sometimes, when watering, they actually leap around.  I'm
worried they might be doing some damage, as some of the herbs don't seem to
be doing to well lately.  Can anybody help me identify/cure this problem??.

Many thanks,

John
Ireland