Powdery Mildew - Rhus Glabra

- oo -.oo at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 24 19:42:43 EST 2000

Rotenone is another of those wonderful "organic" poisons.  Organic
because it comes from a natural source. Organis dispite the fact that
it (much like those other "organic" poisons, the pryrethrins) is much
more toxic than many non-organic pesticides.

 Which would you rather have sprayed on your veggies or in your
envirornment? If you do your homework here you'll likely be surprised.

- oo