Benjamin Loosing leaves

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 26 23:06:38 EST 2000

At least you didn't anthropomorphize your answer like e.t. did.

So it would be better to grow something else that doesn't drop its leaves so easily.

  "Ari and Linda Stuckenschneider" <avsfans at uswest.net> wrote in message news:qTNf5.740$P92.306590 at news.uswest.net...
  Ficus in general loose their leaves as a way of showing stress-change in temp., breeze from an outside door that is opened and closed regularly, under watered, breeze from air/heat vent are all typical reasons they drop leaves.