Fwd: vacancy PhD position for a German

Hans Sluiman h.sluiman at rbge.org.uk
Fri Jul 28 11:33:21 EST 2000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: vacancy PhD position for a German
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:09:55 +0200
From: Anjo.Elgersma at cwe.dpw.wau.nl
To: ecological-genetics at mailbase.ac.uk

We are urgently looking for a PhD candidate who must have the German
nationality.

It is for a 4-year project on Functional Biodiversity, on genetic
diversity in
populations of grass and clover, to be carried out in Wageningen. We
look for
a person with a degree in biology or plant breeding/genetics  or related
fields, with interest in experimental work, both agronomic and in the
lab,
using molecular techniques. Deadline for application is August 10.
Information
about the project and the conditions is attached.

However, it is very difficult to find candidates, therefore I  kindly
ask your
help and advice. How can we best (directly) contact potential
candidates? Do
you perhaps know any German persons, living in Germany or perhaps
elsewhere,
who could have an interest? Or could you forward this message to others,
perhaps abroad, who could help?

This request was already sent to Lothar Frese (BAZ GENBANK,
Braunschweig),
Axel Schmidt and  R. Schultze-Kraft, Uni. Hohenheim, Uni. Tubbingen,
H.Becker
(Göttingen),  Posselt (Hohenheim) en Spatz (Witzenhausen) en E. Willner
(IPK),
matthies at mailer.uni-marburg.de>] and <Dehmer at ipk-gatersleben.de>] and
prof.
Vlek (Bonn).
However, without succes. Perhaps you can help us?

I would highly appreciate your effort and look forward to your reply.

With kind regards,

Anjo Elgersma
Anjo.Elgersma at cwe.dpw.wau.nl

Dr A. Elgersma