help me save Benjamin ?

Janice ginkibam at home.com
Sat Jul 29 15:01:12 EST 2000

Why would you call them tempermental?  I have several figs in different
varieties around my house and they are the easiest to care for.  I prune them
every six months, or when ever the mood strikes me and repot them once in a
while as they grow.  I never fertilize any of my plants. They don't require
whole lot of care after that.  Water them once a week and put them in a room
with a window. Far less work than most of my other plants and trees. Plus they
are perfect for interior design, I live in Canada so I can't put them
outside.  If any of my figs are tempermental I ould have to say its the jagged
fig.  That one tries to die about 3 times a year.

Janice