Hydrangea

Steve & Maggie mbrudnic at erinet.com
Sun Jul 30 19:57:58 EST 2000

I have 3 hydrangea plants that I purchased this spring.
Initially thay grew well and flowered nicely.  However 2 of the
3 plants have started wilting and the blossoms have turned
a greenish-white.  The third plant which is in-between the other
2 is doing quite well.

The weather here is moderately warm durring the summer and the
plants are located in partial shade durring the mid-afternoon.  It rains
about 1 -2 time a week and I water the plants at least every other day.

Any ideas on what the trouble is would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve Brudnicki