Powdery Mildew - Rhus Glabra

Les Todd lesbet at mail.jps.net
Sun Jul 30 21:28:48 EST 2000

I just reviewed all of the Powdery Mildew answers.  I can't beleive no
said "dusting sulfur"  This mined element has been used for decades for
Powdery Mildew on GRAPES .  Don't know what else it is registared for, but
on grapes it has been the workhorse of viticulture.  It is preventative
only.  Les