HELP: NEED INFO (please see inside)

Orio blackgull at
Thu Jun 1 17:42:47 EST 2000

On Fri, 02 Jun 2000 08:15:22 +1200, betula <onth at> wrote:

>depends on the age of the tree
>I think the Fibonnacci sequence is used to calculate this?

Thank you for the reply.  :-)
Let's say that it could be an average 50 years old lime tree.
See, I'm no scientist, I'm only an artist/novelist, and I am writing a
childrens tale. What I need is not a scientifically precise number, a
simple plausible estimate can be surely enough for my needs.

I hope that someone can give me this info.
Alternately, can you suggest where to learn about Fibonacci sequence?