Anthropocentrism vs. Biocentism

Steve, Tammy, Chloe and Ellysha Hale shale at NOSPAMwantree.com.au
Sat Jun 3 08:40:33 EST 2000

1. Youir attitude to critisism was unjustified.
2. As long as you use accepted scientific methods and controls most people
don't care if you try to prove that the Popes a muslim
3. I and I think a number of people reading this hope you have success with
your experiment
4. And most importantly. Get a sense of humour guy. Just cause not every one
agrees with you does not make them right or you wrong
Good luck and happy Gardening, Shale
news:%3EZ4.3034$Pz6.24125 at news1.mts.net...