Radish in hydroponic culture system

Carsten Richter carsten.richter at rz.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 7 02:17:21 EST 2000

The gif is just showing the development during the first week. That looks
fine, but during the second week the plants were getting yellow. They are
still living and growing and doing photosynthesis as I can see from the data
of the BIOBOX. I think it is a problem with the nutrition.
You can find pictures for the whole time of growing under

www.gms-biobox.de/boxdaten/fmp/aktuell/

Carsten