Grenadillo growing tips?

Christopher Richards Christopherr at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 13 12:44:56 EST 2000

I brought home form work ( Sainsburys ) the other day some Grenadillo seeds
taken straight from the smashed fruit, planted some in rockwool cubes and
some in moss peat, sand and pearlite mix ( the same as I have been using for
my Carnivorous Plants ) and they have germinated, they are now about 30mm
high and seem to be growing well. I potted them up into 75mm pots and left
them in the conservatory which is East facing ( I live in Portsmouth UK ).
Should I be doing anything special to keep them growing or should I carry on
treating them the same as I am now? also will they survive the winter in the
conservatory ( single glazed ) or should I bring them indoors?
Can anyone help or point me in the direction of a webpage that can?
Thanks in advance.
ChrisR.