Grenadillo growing tips?

Christopher Richards Christopherr at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 14 15:01:30 EST 2000

I don't think that is this plant? we sell the fruit at work in the exotic
section alongside star fruit and the like. I wouldn't think it would be used
in the timber industry when the fruit sells for such a high price in UK
supermarkets.
ChrisR.

"Stephen Jankalski" <CEREOID at prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:8i65ct$1eku$1 at newssvr03-int.news.prodigy.com...

> Is this the plant to which you are alluding?
> http://www.lumber-source.com/Grenadillo.htm
>

> "Christopher Richards" <Christopherr at btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:8i5tju$7kp$1 at neptunium.btinternet.com...
> > I brought home form work ( Sainsburys ) the other day some Grenadillo
> seeds
> > taken straight from the smashed fruit, planted some in rockwool cubes
and
> > some in moss peat, sand and pearlite mix ( the same as I have been using
> for
> > my Carnivorous Plants ) and they have germinated, they are now about
30mm
> > high and seem to be growing well. I potted them up into 75mm pots and
left
> > them in the conservatory which is East facing ( I live in Portsmouth
UK ).