Benjamin Loosing leaves

e.t. and dct emt1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 25 17:08:41 EST 2000

If you mean the "ficus benjamina", you're doing just fine.  LOL...that's one of it's traits.  The ficus tree is notorious for going bald on you!  Just keep it in the same place...ficus trees hate to be moved.

I finally wound up trimming back all the bald sticks so that the new growth could develop on mine.  I moved her outside onto my porch, and I'll bet I have a show stopper in a couple of years.  Errr...until I have to take her back inside this winter, and I imagine the whole process will repeat itself.  e.t.
  <zischeck_michael at bluewin.ch> wrote in message news:8j4l40$c6g$1 at hs1b01h02-0.dplanet.ch...

  Hi..

  I have a benjamin... and it looses leaves.

  Can you give me some instructions how to really well take care of the benjamin. What to look for and how to cure what symptoms?... like rippled leaves, falling leaves, yellow leaves

  Thank you

  Michael

  Please reply by email as well... zischeck_michael at bluewin.ch