how to acquire lupin seeds from cultured plants (preferably with a high alkaloid content) and wildtypes?

Nathan Russell nathanrussell at
Mon Jun 26 06:17:54 EST 2000

My thesis is concerned with the allelopathic potential of lupins- their

ability to suppress the growth of neighbouring weeds, by excreting

specific chemicals from the roots or leaves.

The species I have have tested so far have not expressed this abilty,

and thus I need to test other species and varieties. My problem is

getting a hold of seeds (incl. seeds from wildtypes) in fair quantum, to

continue my research. Can anyone advice me on who to contact on this