four leaf clovers

davekate davekate at open.org
Thu Mar 9 02:08:23 EST 2000

I've discovered more 4 leaf clovers in lawns that has been sprayed with
2,4-D.  Just spray  with a dilute mix., strong enough to injure but not kill
it and then start looking after recovery of the clover. I forget what the
name of the plant I'm talking about is. Just the white flowering clover in
lawns all over the country (Dutch clover?)

news:8a7e64$r70$1 at geraldo.cc.utexas.edu...