My boston fern is infested

Jadis jadis at sprint.ca
Fri Mar 10 11:54:49 EST 2000

My mom has a 3-foot Brassaia/Schefflera that is *infested* with scale. I
spent a good 2 hours trying to scrape them off but it isn't easy. I haven't
given up on it yet. I think I'll wait for a warm Saturday and take the beast
out onto the front porch for a day-long scraping session. I couldn't imagine
doing a fern though.

jadis

news:20000309022604.02474.00001304 at ng-ca1.news.cs.com...