How kill Arum Italica?

Scott Mcphee hyphae at email.msn.com
Thu Mar 16 00:47:34 EST 2000

I have the same problem here in Santa Rosa, Ca, just down the road from you.
The stuff is nearly impossible to dig out, as there is no way to get all of
the little bulbs. Please do not dig up and give it away as Stephen
suggested. Sprays did not work for me either. I have been having what seems
like moderate success at keeping them at a minimal by removing the leaves
everytime I see them. I hope some day to starve the roots so much they just
fade away.

Scott

<002901bf8ed7$db64ea80$d7c1aec7 at rossbranch>...