GERMAN Gardenshows 2000

Oliver Hain garteninfo at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 04:09:10 EST 2000

A few days ago, I asked for dates of gardenshows in your homecountry.

Now I can show you the first collected dates in Germany and Austria.
(Dates, Adresses, Contacts)

Maybe you can use it for planning your holidays?

If you are interested, you will find my new list at:

     http://members.aol.com/rolfolli/myhomepage

Kind regards,
Oliver Hain

I am looking for more dates!  Please let me know by eMail.

--
Do you want to export gardenequipment (furniture, tools, machines, seeds etc.)
to Germany?     Ask for our marketing-support !!!