Absorption of arsenic by edible plants

Mesas mesaclan at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 21 13:08:17 EST 2000

You don't understand. Has anyone examined the methodology of the
scientific studies done? Anyone can claim any results they want, and
that's what your post is about. Has anyone examined the construction of
the testing and the means by which the results were determined? All
kinds of "scientific" study results are published in medical and
scientific journals, and some journal peer-reviews are less
anal-retentive about methodology than others. In the past, I edited lay
medical books, and because I have an autistic/Tourette syndrome son, I
still read medical journal articles. Many times, claims are made, but
when you examine the methodology (something I'm *not* qualified to do,
but I have friends and family members who are), the results don't hold
up.

Theresa

Theresa   mesaclan at earthlink.net