Stephanie stephani at
Tue Mar 21 15:31:04 EST 2000

Also remember that you may have done nothing wrong at all.
Perhaps the plant was ill when you purchased it and you did
not know it.

I once bought a healthy looking plant only to have it die shortly
after...upon dumping it out of the pot I found rotted roots and little
tiny insects of some sort.  The damage was far too extensive to have
occured in the short time I had the plant.

Also, not all plants like artifical light....

Perhaps you might try purchasing another plant at another nursery and
see what happens.