When To Repot Corn Plant?

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 23 07:51:52 EST 2000

Once again, the bottom line is that common names are useless. Its a shame
that the public (and congress, but that's another story regarding CITES.
Some of the common names invented to satisfy them are hysterically bad.)
insists upon them.

Not every plant species has a common name and probably never will (or
should).

news:38D9E111.3C7D552 at worldnet.att.net...