When To Repot Corn Plant?

Toni Allardyce ccrhorse at netcom.ca
Sat Mar 25 01:53:35 EST 2000

Did anyone really answer her question? Come on guys, this is a board to help
not criticize (oops sorry I just did).... Per your question, if the roots
are surrounding the pot when you tap it out and are bunched up on the bottom
I would say it is time to replant to a bigger pot... by the way I work in a
commercial greenhouse (27 acres), one of the biggest plant producers
(indoor) in N. America and we all use the common names.
news:38D9E111.3C7D552 at worldnet.att.net...