Flowering Snake Plant???

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 26 20:59:36 EST 2000

So where is the picture of the flowers?

All Sansevieria species bloom. Sansevieria parva (including Sans.dooneri) is
the most free flowering.

Why is everyone perplexed?

Check out the files in the Sansevieria list for pictures of various species.
http://www.onelist.com/group/Sansevieria

Which Sansevieria is it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Andy" <ForestSage at webtv.net> wrote in message
news:25164-38DE3B23-5 at storefull-613.iap.bryant.webtv.net...
I live in Vermont and have a 3 yr old snake plant. In the first year it
shot off new growth. I severed the new growth and gave it it's own pot.
Oddly enough the original died. In the second year it's offspring gave
off two new plants. This year one of the new ones flowered after it's
2nd leaf. Everyone i have told this to is perplexed. I"ve searched the
net and found nothing on the flower of the snake plant. If anyone has
any info please respond?

Amazed Snake Plant Owner....
Sage