Oleander danger

Steve, Tammy, Chloe and Ellysha Hale shale at NOSPAMwantree.com.au
Sat May 27 11:36:36 EST 2000

Old miners tale in west Australia. a few miner in the 1800's died from using
the branches of the oleander to stir their billy tea's. I believe it. They
are very toxic but we grow a lot in West Australia and I am yet to here of
anyone dying. Incedentally, the common indoor Ficus (F. benjamina) is almost
as dangerous but no one worries about that do they?
news:39287BAD.48AA6F5 at home.com...