Thaumatococcus fruit and West Africa

Michael Witty mw132 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 11 12:00:43 EST 2000

Dear All, I am looking for someone to collaborate with me in some
research into the molecular biology and biochemistry of Thaumatococcus
daniellii, which grows in West Africa from the Ivory Coast to Nigeria.  I
wonder if anyone can help or suggest a collegue from West Africa that
would be able to help me with gathering samples for analysis in Nigeria
and Cambridge.  This research would be to study to developement
of the protein thaumatin during Thaumacococcus fruit developement.
Regards, Mike Witty.