Please help...

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 16 14:19:45 EST 2000

Dear Erika,

Bonsai is a style of growing plants not the name of a particular species. If
you remove the branches, it will no longer be a Bonsai.

>From what you say, it does seem that your plant has died from being frozen.
You should wait and see if your plant produces any new growth before
disposing of it. If the stems become dry and brittle, there would be no
doubt that the plant has died.

news:F1F91EB98AFBD31196EF00508BCA33AF679BD0 at bimini.ch2m.com...